«Oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) was a method of measuring antioxidant capacities in biological samples in vitro. Because no physiological proof in vivo existed in support of the free-radical theory or that ORAC provided information relevant to biological antioxidant status, it was withdrawn in 2012.
Various foods were tested using this method, with certain spices, berries and legumes rated highly in extensive tables once published by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). Alternative measurements include the Folin-Ciocalteu reagent, and the Trolox equivalent antioxidant capacity assay.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Antioxidant capacity, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 6 Biolinks that connect Antioxidant capacity
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Antioxidant capacity
- There are 8 Evidences supporting 6 Antioxidant capacity Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Antioxidant capacity Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Antioxidant capacity. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- What type is Antioxidant capacity? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Antioxidant capacity». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.