«Proteinuria is the presence of excess proteins in the urine. In healthy persons, urine contains very little protein; an excess is suggestive of illness. Excess protein in the urine often causes the urine to become foamy, although foamy urine may also be caused by bilirubin in the urine (bilirubinuria),retrograde ejaculation, pneumaturia (air bubbles in the urine) due to a fistula, or drugs such as pyridium.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Proteinuria
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 5 Biolinks that connect Proteinuria with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Proteinuria
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 5 Proteinuria Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Proteinuria Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Proteinuria. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- What type is Proteinuria? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Proteinuria». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.