Chronic liver disease
«Chronic liver disease in the clinical context is a disease process of the liver that involves a process of progressive destruction and regeneration of the liver parenchyma leading to fibrosis and cirrhosis. "Chronic liver disease" refers to disease of the liver which lasts over a period of six months. It consists of a wide range of liver pathologies which include inflammation (chronic hepatitis), liver cirrhosis, and hepatocellular carcinoma. The entire spectrum need not be experienced.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Chronic liver disease, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 6 Biolinks that connect Chronic liver disease
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Chronic liver disease
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 6 Chronic liver disease Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Chronic liver disease Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Chronic liver disease. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Chronic liver disease». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.