«UDP-glucuronosyltransferase 1-1 also known as UGT-1A is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the UGT1A1gene.
UGT-1A is a uridine diphosphate glucuronosyltransferase (UDP-glucuronosyltransferase, UDPGT), an enzyme of the glucuronidation pathway that transforms small lipophilic molecules, such as steroids, bilirubin, hormone, and drugs, into water-soluble, excretable metabolites.» (wikipedia)
Do something with UGT1A1, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 5 Biolinks that connect UGT1A1 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to UGT1A1
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 5 UGT1A1 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- UGT1A1 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of UGT1A1. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into UGT1A1.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from UGT1A1.
- Promoters of UGT1A1
- What type is UGT1A1? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases UGT1A1». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.