«Tea is an aromatic beverage commonly prepared by pouring hot or boiling water over curedleaves of the Camellia sinensis, an evergreenshrub (bush) native to East Asia. After water, it is the most widely consumed drink in the world. There are many different types of tea; some, like Darjeeling and Chinese greens, have a cooling, slightly bitter, and astringent flavour, while others have vastly different profiles that include sweet, nutty, floral or grassy notes.
Tea originated in Southwest China during the Shang dynasty, where it was used as a medicinal drink. An early credible record of tea drinking dates to the 3rd century AD, in a medical text written by Hua Tuo. It was popularized as a recreational drink during the Chinese Tang dynasty, and tea drinking spread to other East Asian countries. Portuguese priests and merchants introduced it to Europe during the 16th century. During the 17th century, drinking tea became fashionable among Britons, who started large-scale production and commercialization of the plant in India. Combined, China and India supplied 62% of the world's tea in 2016.
The term herbal tea refers to drinks not made from Camellia sinensis: infusions of fruit, leaves, or other parts of the plant, such as steeps of rosehip, chamomile, or rooibos. These are sometimes called tisanes or herbal infusions to prevent confusion with tea made from the tea plant.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Tea, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 9 Biolinks that connect Tea with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Tea
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 9 Tea Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Tea Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Tea. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Tea.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Tea.
- Promoters of Tea
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Tea». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.