A device for tobacco smoking. In biomindmap it is considered to be smoked in all the cases, not orally eaten as with other plant-based food-like objects. Tobacco contains nicotine, but consider a cigarette itself contains not only tobacco sub-products, but also elements of wrapping cylinder and burned chemicals of the smoking process. Thus tobacco and nicotine will be separate objects.
NB! Clarification: Object «Cigarette» should be considered as «Cigarette Smoking». This is exception, as tobacco is not consumed by digestion. Although the Type of this object will be marked as «intervention» instead of «food» as would be expected from other plant objects.
Do something with Smoking
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 34 Biolinks that connect Smoking with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Smoking
- There are 31 Evidences supporting 34 Smoking Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Smoking Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Smoking. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Smoking.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Smoking.
- Promoters of Smoking
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Smoking». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.