Ischemic heart disease
«Coronary artery disease (CAD), also known as ischemic heart disease (IHD), involves the reduction of blood flow to the heart muscle due to build up of plaque in the arteries of the heart. It is the most common of the cardiovascular diseases. Types include stable angina, unstable angina, myocardial infarction, and sudden cardiac death. A common symptom is chest pain or discomfort which may travel into the shoulder, arm, back, neck, or jaw. Occasionally it may feel like heartburn. Usually symptoms occur with exercise or emotional stress, last less than a few minutes, and improve with rest. Shortness of breath may also occur and sometimes no symptoms are present. In many cases, the first sign is a heart attack. Other complications include heart failure or an abnormal heartbeat.
Risk factors include high blood pressure, smoking, diabetes, lack of exercise, obesity, high blood cholesterol, poor diet, depression, and excessive alcohol. A number of tests may help with diagnoses including: electrocardiogram, cardiac stress testing, coronary computed tomographic angiography, and coronary angiogram, among others.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Ischemic heart disease
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 36 Biolinks that connect Ischemic heart disease
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Ischemic heart disease
- There are 31 Evidences supporting 36 Ischemic heart disease Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Ischemic heart disease Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Ischemic heart disease. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Ischemic heart disease.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Ischemic heart disease.
- Promoters of Ischemic heart disease
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Ischemic heart disease». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.