Ischemic Heart Disease
«Coronary artery disease (CAD), also known as ischemic heart disease (IHD), involves the reduction of blood flow to the heart muscle due to build up of plaque in the arteries of the heart. It is the most common of the cardiovascular diseases. Types include stable angina, unstable angina, myocardial infarction, and sudden cardiac death. A common symptom is chest pain or discomfort which may travel into the shoulder, arm, back, neck, or jaw. Occasionally it may feel like heartburn. » (wikipedia)
Do something with IHD
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 43 Biolinks that connect IHD with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to IHD
- There are 37 Evidences supporting 43 IHD Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- IHD Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of IHD. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into IHD.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from IHD.
- Promoters of IHD
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases IHD». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.