«Carbon dioxide (chemical formulaCO2) is a colorless gas with a density about 60% higher than that of dry air. The current concentration in atmosphere is about 0.04% (410 ppm) by volume, having risen from pre-industrial levels of 280 ppm.» (wikipedia)
This node assumes both end-tidal carbon dioxide (ETCO2) volume in exhaled air and the blood level of CO2.
Do something with CO2, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 7 Biolinks that connect CO2 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to CO2
- There are 7 Evidences supporting 7 CO2 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- CO2 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of CO2. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into CO2.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from CO2.
- Promoters of CO2
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases CO2». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.