property of process
«The quality of sleep may be evaluated from an objective and a subjective point of view. Objective sleep quality refers to how difficult it is for a person to fall asleep and remain in a sleeping state, and how many times they wake up during a single night. Poor sleep quality disrupts the cycle of transition between the different stages of sleep. Subjective sleep quality in turn refers to a sense of being rested and regenerated after awaking from sleep. A study by A. Harvey et al. (2002) found that insomniacs were more demanding in their evaluations of sleep quality than individuals who had no sleep problems.» (wikipedia)
It is not Sleep Satisfaction.
Do something with Sleep Quality, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 76 Biolinks that connect Sleep Quality with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Sleep Quality
- There are 81 Evidences supporting 76 Sleep Quality Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Sleep Quality Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Sleep Quality. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Sleep Quality.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Sleep Quality.
- Promoters of Sleep Quality
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Sleep Quality». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.