«Glucosepane is a lysine-arginineproteincross-linking product and advanced glycation end product (AGE) derived from D-glucose. It is an irreversible, covalent cross-link product that has been found to make intermolecular and intramolecular cross-links in the collagen of the extracellular matrix (ECM) and crystallin of the eye. Covalent protein cross-links irreversibly link proteins together in the ECM of tissues. Glucosepane is present in human tissues at levels 10 to 1000 times higher than any other cross-linking AGE, and is currently considered to be the most important cross-linking AGE.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Glucosepane, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 5 Biolinks that connect Glucosepane with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Glucosepane
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 5 Glucosepane Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Glucosepane Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Glucosepane. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Glucosepane.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Glucosepane.
- Promoters of Glucosepane
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Glucosepane». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.