«Fatigue is a subjective feeling of tiredness that has a gradual onset. Unlike weakness, fatigue can be alleviated by periods of rest. Fatigue can have physical or mental causes. Physical fatigue is the transient inability of a muscle to maintain optimal physical performance, and is made more severe by intense physical exercise. Mental fatigue is a transient decrease in maximal cognitive performance resulting from prolonged periods of cognitive activity. It can manifest as somnolence, lethargy, or directed attention fatigue.
Medically, fatigue is a non-specific symptom, which means that it has many possible causes and accompanies many different conditions. Fatigue is considered a symptom, rather than a sign, because it is a subjective feeling reported by the patient, rather than an objective one that can be observed by others. Fatigue and 'feelings of fatigue' are often confused.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Fatigue, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 24 Biolinks that connect Fatigue with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Fatigue
- There are 16 Evidences supporting 24 Fatigue Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Fatigue Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Fatigue. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Fatigue.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Fatigue.
- Promoters of Fatigue
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Fatigue». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.