High-Intensity Interval Training
«High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called high-intensity intermittent exercise (HIIE) or sprint interval training (SIT), is a form of interval training, a cardiovascular exercise strategy alternating short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less intense recovery periods, until too exhausted to continue. Though there is no universal HIIT session duration, these intense workouts typically last under 30 minutes, with times varying based on a participant's current fitness level.
HIIT workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition as well as improved glucose metabolism. Compared with other regimens, HIIT may not be as effective for treating hyperlipidemia and obesity, or improving muscle and bone mass. However, research has shown that HIIT regimens produced significant reductions in the fat mass of the whole-body. Some researchers also note that HIIT requires "an extremely high level of subject motivation" and question whether the general population could safely or practically tolerate the extreme nature of the exercise regimen.» (wikipedia)
Do something with HIIT
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 38 Biolinks that connect HIIT with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to HIIT
- There are 20 Evidences supporting 38 HIIT Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- HIIT Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of HIIT. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into HIIT.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from HIIT.
- Promoters of HIIT
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases HIIT». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.