«Air pollution occurs when harmful or excessive quantities of substances including gases, particles, and biological molecules are introduced into Earth's atmosphere. It may cause diseases, allergies and even death to humans; it may also cause harm to other living organisms such as animals and food crops, and may damage the natural or built environment. Both human activity and natural processes can generate air pollution.
Indoor air pollution and poor urban air quality are listed as two of the world's worst toxic pollution problems in the 2008 Blacksmith Institute World's Worst Polluted Places report. According to the 2014 World Health Organization report, air pollution in 2012 caused the deaths of around 7 million people worldwide, an estimate roughly echoed by one from the International Energy Agency.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Air pollution
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 17 Biolinks that connect Air pollution with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Air pollution
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 17 Air pollution Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Air pollution Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Air pollution. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Air pollution.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Air pollution.
- Promoters of Air pollution
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Air pollution». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.