«The soybean (Glycine max), or soya bean, is a species of legume native to East Asia, widely grown for its edible bean, which has numerous uses.
Fat-free (defatted) soybean meal is a significant and cheap source of protein for animal feeds and many packaged meals. For example, soybean products, such as textured vegetable protein (TVP), are ingredients in many meat and dairy substitutes. The beans contain significant amounts of phytic acid, dietary minerals and B vitamins. Soy vegetable oil, used in food and industrial applications, is another product of processing the soybean crop. Traditional unfermented food uses of soybeans include soy milk, from which tofu and tofu skin are made. Fermented soy foods include soy sauce, fermented bean paste, natto, and tempeh.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Soy, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 8 Biolinks that connect Soy with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Soy
- There are 6 Evidences supporting 8 Soy Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Soy Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Soy. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Soy». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.