«Tryptophan (symbol Trp or W) is an α-amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. Tryptophan contains an α-amino group, an α-carboxylic acid group, and a side chain indole, making it a non-polar aromatic amino acid. It is essential in humans, meaning the body cannot synthesize it: it must be obtained from the diet. Tryptophan is also a precursor to the neurotransmitterserotonin, the hormonemelatonin and vitamin B3. It is encoded by the codon UGG.
Like other amino acids, tryptophan is a zwitterion at physiological pH where the amino group is protonated (–NH3+; pKa = 9.39) and the carboxylic acid is deprotonated ( –COO−; pKa = 2.38).» (wikipedia)
Do something with Tryptophan, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 7 Biolinks that connect Tryptophan with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Tryptophan
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 7 Tryptophan Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Tryptophan Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Tryptophan. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Tryptophan.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Tryptophan.
- Promoters of Tryptophan
- What type is Tryptophan? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Tryptophan». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.