«Fisetin (7,3′,4′-flavon-3-ol), is a plant polyphenol from the flavonoid group. It can be found in many plants, where it serves as a colouring agent. It is also found in many fruits and vegetables, such as strawberries, apple, persimmons, onion and cucumber. Its chemical formula was first described by Austrian chemist Josef Herzig in 1891.
The biological activity of fisetin has been studied in many laboratory assays; like other polyphenols it has many activities.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Fisetin, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 91 Biolinks that connect Fisetin with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Fisetin
- There are 25 Evidences supporting 91 Fisetin Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Fisetin Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Fisetin. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Fisetin.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Fisetin.
- Promoters of Fisetin
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Fisetin». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.