«Berberine is a quaternary ammonium salt from the protoberberine group of benzylisoquinolinealkaloids found in such plants as Berberis (e.g. Berberis vulgaris – barberry, Berberis aristata – tree turmeric, Mahonia aquifolium – Oregon-grape, Hydrastis canadensis – goldenseal, Xanthorhiza simplicissima – yellowroot, Phellodendron amurense – Amur cork tree, Coptis chinensis – Chinese goldthread, Tinospora cordifolia, Argemone mexicana – prickly poppy, and Eschscholzia californica – Californian poppy). Berberine is usually found in the roots, rhizomes, stems, and bark.
Due to berberine's strong yellow color, Berberis species were used to dye wool, leather, and wood. Wool is still dye with berberine today in northern India. Under ultraviolet light, berberine shows a strong yellow fluorescence, so it is useful in histology for stainingheparin in mast cell. As a natural dye, berberine has a color index of 75160.» (wikipedia)
Do something with BBR
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 63 Biolinks that connect BBR with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to BBR
- There are 45 Evidences supporting 63 BBR Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- BBR Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of BBR. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into BBR.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from BBR.
- Promoters of BBR
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases BBR». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.