«Citric acid is a weakorganic acid that has the chemical formula C6H8O7. It occurs naturally in citrus fruits. In biochemistry, it is an intermediate in the citric acid cycle, which occurs in the metabolism of all aerobic organisms.
More than a million tons of citric acid are manufactured every year. It is used widely as an acidifier, as a flavoring and chelating agent.
A citrate is a derivative of citric acid; that is, the salt, esters, and the polyatomic anion found in solution. An example of the former, a salt is trisodium citrate; an ester is triethyl citrate. When part of a salt, the formula of the citrate ion is written as C6H5O3−7 or C3H5O(COO)3−3.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Citrate, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 10 Biolinks that connect Citrate with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Citrate
- There are 13 Evidences supporting 10 Citrate Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Citrate Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Citrate. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Citrate.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Citrate.
- Promoters of Citrate
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Citrate». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.