«VO2 max (also maximal oxygen consumption, maximal oxygen uptake, peak oxygen uptake or maximal aerobic capacity) is the maximum rate of oxygen consumption measured during incremental exercise; that is, exercise of increasing intensity. The name is derived from three abbreviations: "V" for volume, "O2" for oxygen, and "max" for maximum. Maximal oxygen consumption reflects the cardiorespiratory fitness of an individual, which is a powerful modifiable determinant of life expectancy in United States adults. It is also an important determinant of endurance capacity during prolonged exercise.» (wikipedia)
Do something with VO2max
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 41 Biolinks that connect VO2max with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to VO2max
- There are 31 Evidences supporting 41 VO2max Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- VO2max Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of VO2max. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into VO2max.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from VO2max.
- Promoters of VO2max
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases VO2max». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.