«Pulmonary fibrosis (literally "scarring of the lung") is a respiratory disease in which scars are formed in the lung tissues, leading to serious breathing problems. Scar formation, the accumulation of excess fibrous connective tissue (the process called fibrosis), lead to thickening of the walls, and causes reduced oxygen supply in the blood. As a consequence patients suffer from perpetual shortness of breath.
In some patients the specific cause of the disease can be diagnosed, but in others the probable cause cannot be determined, a condition called idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. There is no known cure for the scars and damage in the lung due to pulmonary fibrosis.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Pulmonary fibrosis
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 12 Biolinks that connect Pulmonary fibrosis
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Pulmonary fibrosis
- There are 11 Evidences supporting 12 Pulmonary fibrosis Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Pulmonary fibrosis Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Pulmonary fibrosis. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Pulmonary fibrosis.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Pulmonary fibrosis.
- Promoters of Pulmonary fibrosis
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Pulmonary fibrosis». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.