«The globe artichoke (Cynara cardunculus var. scolymus) is a variety of a species of thistle cultivated as a food.
The edible portion of the plant consists of the flower buds before the flowers come into bloom. The budding artichoke flower-head is a cluster of many budding small flowers (an inflorescence), together with many bracts, on an edible base. Once the buds bloom, the structure changes to a coarse, barely edible form. Another variety of the same species is the cardoon, a perennial plant native to the Mediterranean region. Both wild forms and cultivated varieties (cultivars) exist.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Artichoke, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 14 Biolinks that connect Artichoke with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Artichoke
- There are 7 Evidences supporting 14 Artichoke Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Artichoke Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Artichoke. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Artichoke.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Artichoke.
- Promoters of Artichoke
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Artichoke». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.