«Coffee is a breweddrink prepared from roasted coffee beans, the seeds of berries from certain Coffea species. Typical sorts are C. arabica and C. robusta.» (wikipedia)
Researches mostly divide filtered and unfiltered coffee by their content. The main molecule of interest is caffeine. There are also researches on caffeic acid and tannins.
Do something with Coffee, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 63 Biolinks that connect Coffee with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Coffee
- There are 65 Evidences supporting 63 Coffee Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Coffee Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Coffee. and Subnodes: Unfiltered coffee, Filtered coffee.
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Coffee.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Coffee.
- Promoters of Coffee
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Coffee». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.