«Cognition is "the mental action or process of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, experience, and the senses". It encompasses many aspects of intellectual functions and processes such as attention, the formation of knowledge, memory and working memory, judgment and evaluation, reasoning and "computation", problem solving and decision making, comprehension and production of language. Cognitive processes use existing knowledge and generate new knowledge.
The processes are analyzed from different perspectives within different contexts, notably in the fields of linguistics, anesthesia, neuroscience, psychiatry, psychology, education, philosophy, anthropology, biology, systemics, logic, and computer science. These and other different approaches to the analysis of cognition are synthesised in the developing field of cognitive science, a progressively autonomous academic discipline.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Cognition, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 34 Biolinks that connect Cognition with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Cognition
- There are 36 Evidences supporting 34 Cognition Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Cognition Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Cognition. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Cognition.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Cognition.
- Promoters of Cognition
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Cognition». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.