«Colorectal cancer (CRC), also known as bowel cancer and colon cancer, is the development of cancer from the colon or rectum (parts of the large intestine). A cancer is the abnormal growth of cell that have the ability to invade or spread to other parts of the body. Signs and symptoms may include blood in the stool, a change in bowel movements, weight loss, and feeling tired all the time.
Most colorectal cancer are due to old age and lifestyle factors, with only a small number of cases due to underlying genetic disorders. Some risk factors include diet, obesity, smoking, and lack of physical activity. Dietary factors that increase the risk include red meat, processed meat, and alcohol. Another risk factor is inflammatory bowel disease, which includes Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Some of the inherited genetic disorders that can cause colorectal cancer include familial adenomatous polyposis and hereditary non-polyposis colon cancer; however, these represent less than 5% of cases. It typically starts as a benign tumor, often in the form of a polyp, which over time becomes cancerous.
Do something with Colorectal cancer
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 27 Biolinks that connect Colorectal cancer
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Colorectal cancer
- There are 37 Evidences supporting 27 Colorectal cancer Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Colorectal cancer Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Colorectal cancer. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Colorectal cancer.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Colorectal cancer.
- Promoters of Colorectal cancer
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Colorectal cancer». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.