Do something with Butyrate
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
Biolink is a statement and objects connection.
- See 27 Biolinks that connect Butyrate with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Butyrate
Biolinks should be proven by researches.
- There are 18 Evidences supporting 27 Butyrate Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
Textual Paths like A → X → C → Butyrate. can be generated from biolinks.
- Butyrate Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Butyrate. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
Butyrate has 10 incoming and 17 outgoing biolinks:
- Instream into nodes that connect into Butyrate.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Butyrate.
- Promoters of Butyrate
When you read PubMed research organise your findings here.
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Butyrate». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.
BioMindmap is made with Love and Science to be intuitively clear.