Alpha Linolenic Acid
α-Linolenic acid (ALA) is an n−3 fatty acid. It is one of two essential fatty acids (the other being linoleic acid), so called because they are necessary for health and cannot be produced within the human body. They must be acquired through diet. ALA is an omega-3 fatty acid found in seeds (chia, flaxseed, hemp, see also table below), nuts (notably walnut), and many common vegetable oils.
NB! Don't mix with Alpha Lipoic Acid!
Do something with Alpha Linolenic Acid, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 6 Biolinks that connect Alpha Linolenic Acid
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Alpha Linolenic Acid
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 6 Alpha Linolenic Acid Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Alpha Linolenic Acid Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Alpha Linolenic Acid. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Alpha Linolenic Acid.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Alpha Linolenic Acid.
- Promoters of Alpha Linolenic Acid
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Alpha Linolenic Acid». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.