«Flavonoids (or bioflavonoids) (from the Latin word flavus meaning yellow, their color in nature) are a class of plant and fungussecondary metabolites.
Chemically, flavonoids have the general structure of a 15-carbon skeleton, which consists of two phenyl rings (A and B) and a heterocyclic ring (C). This carbon structure can be abbreviated C6-C3-C6. According to the IUPAC nomenclature, they can be classified into:
The three flavonoid classes above are all ketone-containing compounds, and as such, are anthoxanthins (flavones and flavonols). This class was the first to be termed bioflavonoids. The terms flavonoid and bioflavonoid have also been more loosely used to describe non-ketone polyhydroxy polyphenol compounds which are more specifically termed flavanoids. The three cycle or heterocycles in the flavonoid backbone are generally called ring A, B and C. Ring A usually shows a phloroglucinol substitution pattern.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Flavonoids, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 24 Biolinks that connect Flavonoids with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Flavonoids
- There are 13 Evidences supporting 24 Flavonoids Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Flavonoids Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Flavonoids. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Flavonoids.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Flavonoids.
- Promoters of Flavonoids
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Flavonoids». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.