«Lactobacillus is a genus of Gram-positive, facultative anaerobic or microaerophilic, rod-shaped, non-spore-forming bacteria. They are a major part of the lactic acid bacteria group (i.e., they convert sugar to lactic acid). In humans, they constitute a significant component of the microbiota at a number of body sites, such as the digestive system, urinary system, and genital system. In women of European ancestry, Lactobacillus species are normally a major part of the vaginal microbiota.Lactobacillus forms biofilm in the vaginal and gut microbiota, allowing them to persist during harsh environmental conditions and maintain ample populations.Lactobacillus exhibits a mutualistic relationship with the human body, as it protects the host against potential invasions by pathogens, and in turn, the host provides a source of nutrients.Lactobacillus is the most common probiotic found in food such as yogurt, and it is diverse in its application to maintain human well-being, as it can help treat diarrhea, vaginal infections, and skin disorders such as eczema.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Lactobacillus, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 7 Biolinks that connect Lactobacillus with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Lactobacillus
- There are 6 Evidences supporting 7 Lactobacillus Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Lactobacillus Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Lactobacillus. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Lactobacillus.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Lactobacillus.
- Promoters of Lactobacillus
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Lactobacillus». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.