«Bifidobacterium is a genus of gram-positive, nonmotile, often branched anaerobicbacteria. They are ubiquitous inhabitants of the gastrointestinal tract, vagina and mouth (B. dentium) of mammals, including humans. Bifidobacteria are one of the major genera of bacteria that make up the gastrointestinal tract microbiota in mammals. Some bifidobacteria are used as probiotic.
Before the 1960s, Bifidobacterium species were collectively referred to as "Lactobacillus bifidus".» (wikipedia)
Do something with Bifidobacterium
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 15 Biolinks that connect Bifidobacterium with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Bifidobacterium
- There are 8 Evidences supporting 15 Bifidobacterium Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Bifidobacterium Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Bifidobacterium. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Bifidobacterium.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Bifidobacterium.
- Promoters of Bifidobacterium
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Bifidobacterium». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.