«Fibrosis is the formation of excess fibrous connective tissue in an organ or tissue in a reparative or reactive process. This can be a reactive, benign, or pathological state. In response to injury, this is called scarring, and if fibrosis arises from a single cell line, this is called a fibroma. Physiologically, fibrosis acts to deposit connective tissue, which can interfere with or totally inhibit the normal architecture and function of the underlying organ or tissue. Fibrosis can be used to describe the pathological state of excess deposition of fibrous tissue, as well as the process of connective tissue deposition in healing. Defined by the pathological accumulation of extracellular matrix (ECM) proteins, fibrosis results in scarring and thickening of the affected tissue, it is in essence an exaggerated wound healing response which interferes with normal organ function.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Fibrosis, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 5 Biolinks that connect Fibrosis with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Fibrosis
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 5 Fibrosis Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Fibrosis Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Fibrosis. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Fibrosis». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.