Angiotensin Receptor Blockers
«Angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs), also known as angiotensin II receptor antagonist, AT1 receptor antagonists or sartan, are a group of pharmaceuticals that modulate the renin–angiotensin system. Their main uses are in the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure), diabetic nephropathy (kidney damage due to diabetes) and congestive heart failure. They block the activation of AT1 receptors, preventing the binding of angiotensin II.» (wikipedia)
Do something with ARB
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 20 Biolinks that connect ARB with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to ARB
- There are 8 Evidences supporting 20 ARB Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- ARB Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of ARB. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into ARB.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from ARB.
- Promoters of ARB
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases ARB». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.