«High-density lipoprotein (HDL) is one of the five major groups of lipoproteins. Lipoproteins are complex particles composed of multiple proteins which transport all fat molecules (lipids) around the body within the water outside cell. They are typically composed of 80-100 proteins per particle (organized by one, two or three ApoA; more as the particles enlarge picking up and carrying more fat molecules) and transporting up to hundreds of fat molecules per particle.» (wikipedia)
Do something with HDL, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 38 Biolinks that connect HDL with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to HDL
- There are 45 Evidences supporting 38 HDL Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- HDL Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of HDL. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into HDL.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from HDL.
- Promoters of HDL
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases HDL». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.