Akt1 is involved in the PI3K/AKT/mTOR pathway and other signaling pathways.
«Protein kinase B (PKB), also known as Akt, is a serine/threonine-specific protein kinase that plays a key role in multiple cellular processes such as glucose metabolism, apoptosis, cell proliferation, transcription and cell migration.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Akt, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 16 Biolinks that connect Akt with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Akt
- There are 13 Evidences supporting 16 Akt Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Akt Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Akt. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Akt.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Akt.
- Promoters of Akt
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Akt». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.