Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid
«Polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) are fatty acids that contain more than one double bond in their backbone. This class includes many important compounds, such as essential fatty acids and those that give drying oils their characteristic property.
Polyunsaturated fatty acids can be classified in various groups by their chemical structure:» (wikipedia)
Do something with PUFA
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 24 Biolinks that connect PUFA with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to PUFA
- There are 13 Evidences supporting 24 PUFA Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- PUFA Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of PUFA. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into PUFA.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from PUFA.
- Promoters of PUFA
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases PUFA». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.