«Hydrogen sulfide is the chemical compound with the formulaH2S. It is a colorless chalcogen hydridegas with the characteristic foul odor of rotten eggs. It is very poisonous, corrosive, and flammable.
Hydrogen sulfide is often produced from the microbial breakdown of organic matter in the absence of oxygen gas, such as in swamps and sewers; this process is commonly known as anaerobic digestion which is done by sulfate-reducing microorganisms. H2S also occurs in volcanic gases, natural gas, and in some sources of well water. The human body produces small amounts of H2S and uses it as a signaling molecule.
Swedish chemist Carl Wilhelm Scheele is credited with having discovered hydrogen sulfide in 1777.
The British English spelling of this compound is hydrogen sulphide, but this spelling is not recommended by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) or the Royal Society of Chemistry.» (wikipedia)
Do something with H2S, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 8 Biolinks that connect H2S with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to H2S
- There are 7 Evidences supporting 8 H2S Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- H2S Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of H2S. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into H2S.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from H2S.
- Promoters of H2S
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases H2S». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.