«Nitric oxide is a colorless gas with the formula NO. Nitric oxide is a free radical, i.e., it has an unpaired electron. In mammals, including humans, nitric oxide is a signaling molecule in many physiological and pathological processes. It was proclaimed the "Molecule of the Year" in 1992. The 1998 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine was awarded for discovering nitric oxide's role as a cardiovascular signalling molecule.
Nitric oxide should not be confused with nitrous oxide (N2O), an anesthetic, or with nitrogen dioxide (NO2), a brown toxic gas and a major air pollutant.» (wikipedia)
Do something with NO
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 57 Biolinks that connect NO with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to NO
- There are 60 Evidences supporting 57 NO Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- NO Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of NO. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases NO». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.