Glycated Hemoglobin A1C
«There is a direct correlation between HbA1c and insulin resistance, where HbA1c has been shown to be more strongly associated with the insulin sensitivity in healthy subjects with normal glucose tolerance.»
«Glycated hemoglobin (hemoglobin A1c, HbA1c, A1C, or less commonly HgbA1c, haemoglobin A1c, HbA1c, Hb1c, etc.) is a form of hemoglobin that is bound to glucose. It is formed in a non-enzymatic glycation pathway by hemoglobin's exposure to plasma glucose. It is measured primarily to identify the three-month average plasma glucose concentration and thus can be used as a diagnostic test for diabetes and as assessment test for glycemic control in people with diabetes. The test is limited to a three-month average because the lifespan of a red blood cell is four months (120 days).» (wikipedia)
Do something with HbA1C, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 24 Biolinks that connect HbA1C with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to HbA1C
- There are 24 Evidences supporting 24 HbA1C Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- HbA1C Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of HbA1C. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into HbA1C.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from HbA1C.
- Promoters of HbA1C
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases HbA1C». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.