«Endorphins (contracted from "endogenous morphine"[note 1]) are endogenous opioidneuropeptides and peptide hormone in humans and other animals. They are produced by the central nervous system and the pituitary gland. The term "endorphins" implies a pharmacological activity (analogous to the activity of the corticosteroid category of biochemicals) as opposed to a specific chemical formulation. It consists of two parts: endo- and -orphin; these are short forms of the words endogenous and morphine, intended to mean "a morphine-like substance originating from within the body". The class of endorphins includes three compounds – α-endorphin - (Alpha endorphins), β-endorphin - (Beta endorphins), and γ-endorphin - (gamma endorphins)- which preferentially bind to μ-opioid receptors. The principal function of endorphins is to inhibit the communication of pain signals; they may also produce a feeling of euphoria very similar to that produced by other opioids.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Endorphins, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 5 Biolinks that connect Endorphins with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Endorphins
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 5 Endorphins Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Endorphins Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Endorphins. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Endorphins.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Endorphins.
- Promoters of Endorphins
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Endorphins». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.