Cocoa contains various phytochemicals, such as flavanols (including epicatechin), procyanidins, and other flavanoids, which are under preliminary research for their possible cardiovascular effects. The highest levels of cocoa flavanols are found in raw cocoa and to a lesser extent, dark chocolate, since flavonoids degrade during cooking used to make chocolate. Cocoa also contains the stimulant compounds theobromine and caffeine. The beans contain between 0.1% and 0.7% caffeine, whereas dry coffee beans are about 1.2% caffeine.
Do something with Cocoa
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 15 Biolinks that connect Cocoa with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Cocoa
- There are 9 Evidences supporting 15 Cocoa Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Cocoa Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Cocoa. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Cocoa.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Cocoa.
- Promoters of Cocoa
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Cocoa». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.