«Uric acid is a heterocyclic compound of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, and hydrogen with the formula C5H4N4O3. It forms ions and salt known as urate and acid urate, such as ammonium acid urate. Uric acid is a product of the metabolic breakdown of purine nucleotides, and it is a normal component of urine. High blood concentration of uric acid can lead to gout and are associated with other medical conditions including diabetes and the formation of ammonium acid urate kidney stones.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Serum UA, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 22 Biolinks that connect Serum UA with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Serum UA
- There are 20 Evidences supporting 22 Serum UA Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Serum UA Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Serum UA. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Serum UA.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Serum UA.
- Promoters of Serum UA
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Serum UA». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.