«Kidney disease, or renal disease, also known as nephropathy, is damage to or disease of a kidney. Nephritis is an inflammatory kidney disease and has several types according to the location of the inflammation. Inflammation can be diagnosed by blood tests. Nephrosis is non-inflammatory kidney disease. Nephritis and nephrosis can give rise to nephritic syndrome and nephrotic syndrome respectively. Kidney disease usually causes a loss of kidney function to some degree and can result in kidney failure, the complete loss of kidney function. Kidney failure is known as the end-stage of kidney disease, where dialysis or a kidney transplant is the only treatment option.
Chronic kidney disease causes the gradual loss of kidney function over time. Acute kidney disease is now termed acute kidney injury and is marked by the sudden reduction in kidney function over seven days. About one in eight Americans (as of 2007) suffer from chronic kidney disease.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Kidney damage, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 15 Biolinks that connect Kidney damage with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Kidney damage
- There are 11 Evidences supporting 15 Kidney damage Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Kidney damage Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Kidney damage. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Kidney damage.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Kidney damage.
- Promoters of Kidney damage
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Kidney damage». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.