«Encephalitis is inflammation of the brain. Severity is variable. Symptoms may include headache, fever, confusion, a stiff neck, and vomiting. Complications may include seizures, hallucinations, trouble speaking, memory problems, and problems with hearing.
Causes of encephalitis include virus such as herpes simplex virus and rabies as well as bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Other causes include autoimmune diseases and certain medications. In many cases the cause remains unknown. Risk factors include a weak immune system. Diagnosis is typically based on symptoms and supported by blood tests, medical imaging, and analysis of cerebrospinal fluid.
Certain types are preventable with vaccine. Treatment may include antiviral medications (such as acyclovir), anticonvulsant, and corticosteroid. Treatment generally takes place in hospital. Some people require artificial respiration. Once the immediate problem is under control, rehabilitation may be required. In 2015, encephalitis was estimated to have affected 4.3 million people and resulted in 150,000 deaths worldwide.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Brain inflammation, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 7 Biolinks that connect Brain inflammation
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Brain inflammation
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 7 Brain inflammation Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Brain inflammation Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Brain inflammation. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Brain inflammation.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Brain inflammation.
- Promoters of Brain inflammation
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Brain inflammation». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.