«Corticosterone, also known as 17-deoxycortisol and 11β,21-dihydroxyprogesterone, is a 21-carbon steroid hormone of the corticosteroid type produced in the cortex of the adrenal glands. It is of minor importance in humans, except in the very rare case of congenital adrenal hyperplasia due to 17 alpha-hydroxylase deficiency.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Corticosterone
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 6 Biolinks that connect Corticosterone with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Corticosterone
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 6 Corticosterone Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Corticosterone Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Corticosterone. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Corticosterone.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Corticosterone.
- Promoters of Corticosterone
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Corticosterone». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.