«Meditation is a practice where an individual uses a technique – such as mindfulness, or focusing their mind on a particular object, thought or activity – to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm state.
Meditation has been practiced since antiquity in numerous religious traditions and beliefs. Since the 19th century, it has spread from its origins to other cultures where it is commonly practiced in private and business life.
Meditation may be used with the aim of reducing stress, anxiety, depression, and pain, and increasing peace, perception, Meditation is under research to define its possible health (psychological, neurological, and cardiovascular) and other effects.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Meditation, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 16 Biolinks that connect Meditation with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Meditation
- There are 18 Evidences supporting 16 Meditation Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Meditation Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Meditation. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Meditation». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.