«Pathogenic bacteria are bacteria that can cause disease. This article deals with human pathogenic bacteria. Although most bacteria are harmless or often beneficial, some are pathogenic, with the number of species estimated as fewer than a hundred that are seen to cause infectious diseases in humans. By contrast, several thousand species exist in the human digestive system.
One of the bacterial diseases with the highest disease burden is tuberculosis, caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis bacteria, which kills about 2 million people a year, mostly in sub-Saharan Africa. Pathogenic bacteria contribute to other globally important diseases, such as pneumonia, which can be caused by bacteria such as Streptococcus and Pseudomonas, and foodborne illness, which can be caused by bacteria such as Shigella, Campylobacter, and Salmonella. Pathogenic bacteria also cause infections such as tetanus, typhoid fever, diphtheria, syphilis, and leprosy. Pathogenic bacteria are also the cause of high infant mortality rates in developing countries.
Koch's postulates are the standard to establish a causative relationship between a microbe and a disease.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Pathogenic bacteria, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 7 Biolinks that connect Pathogenic bacteria
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Pathogenic bacteria
- There are 7 Evidences supporting 7 Pathogenic bacteria Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Pathogenic bacteria Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Pathogenic bacteria. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Pathogenic bacteria.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Pathogenic bacteria.
- Promoters of Pathogenic bacteria
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Pathogenic bacteria». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.