«Lactobacillus casei is a species of genusLactobacillus found in the human urinary tract and mouth. This particular species of Lactobacillus is documented to have a wide pH and temperature range, and complements the growth of L. acidophilus, a producer of the enzymeamylase (a carbohydrate-digesting enzyme).» (wikipedia)
Do something with L. casei
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 12 Biolinks that connect L. casei with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to L. casei
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 12 L. casei Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- L. casei Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of L. casei. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases L. casei». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.