«Gonadotropin-inhibitory hormone (GnIH) is a RFamide-related peptide coded by the NPVF gene in mammals.» «GnIH binds to the Gαi protein coupled receptor GPR147 to suppress adenylyl cyclase formation of cAMP and inhibit protein kinase cascades affecting gene expression. GnIH inhibits the same signaling pathway that GnRH activates to promote follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) expression. The compound RF9 is a known GPR147 receptor antagonist.» (wikipedia)
Do something with GnIH
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 5 Biolinks that connect GnIH with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to GnIH
- There are 3 Evidences supporting 5 GnIH Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- GnIH Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of GnIH. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into GnIH.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from GnIH.
- Promoters of GnIH
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases GnIH». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.