«Interleukin 6 (IL-6) is an interleukin that acts as both a pro-inflammatory cytokine and an anti-inflammatory myokine. In humans, it is encoded by the IL6 gene.
In addition, osteoblasts secrete IL-6 to stimulate osteoclast formation. Smooth muscle cell in the tunica media of many blood vessels also produce IL-6 as a pro-inflammatory cytokine. IL-6's role as an anti-inflammatory myokine is mediated through its inhibitory effects on TNF-alpha and IL-1, and activation of IL-1ra and IL-10.» (wikipedia)
Do something with IL-6, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 52 Biolinks that connect IL-6 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to IL-6
- There are 48 Evidences supporting 52 IL-6 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- IL-6 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of IL-6. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into IL-6.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from IL-6.
- Promoters of IL-6
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases IL-6». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.