«Bulbine is a genus of plants in the family Asphodelaceae and subfamily Asphodeloideae, name for the bulb-shaped tuber of many species. It was formerly placed in the Liliaceae. It is found chiefly in Southern Africa, with a few species extending into tropical Africa and a few others in Australia and Yemen.» (wikipedia)
There are many species of Bulbine. Refer to wikipedia for the list. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulbine
Do something with Bulbine natalensis
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 9 Biolinks that connect Bulbine natalensis
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Bulbine natalensis
- There are 1 Evidences supporting 9 Bulbine natalensis Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Bulbine natalensis Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Bulbine natalensis. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Bulbine natalensis». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.