«Barley (Hordeum vulgare), a member of the grass family, is a major cereal grain grown in temperate climates globally. It was one of the first cultivated grains, particularly in Eurasia as early as 10,000 years ago. Barley has been used as animal fodder, as a source of fermentable material for beer and certain distilled beverages, and as a component of various health foods. It is used in soups and stews, and in barley bread of various cultures. Barley grains are commonly made into malt in a traditional and ancient method of preparation.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Barley grass
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 7 Biolinks that connect Barley grass with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Barley grass
- There are 3 Evidences supporting 7 Barley grass Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Barley grass Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Barley grass. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Barley grass». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.